I got to thinking about what I should focus on in the new year and here is what I came up with:
1) Continue to seek out good values. There are still plenty of amazing deals out there if one knows where to look and one tastes said deals.
2) We had such a great success with older vintage Bordeaux during the holidays that I will now be on a mission to find any older vintage wines that were impeccably stored and offer a nice value.
3) We will continue to primarily support wines of quality that are made in limited quantity.
4) We will grow our selections to between 500-600 choices now that we have the expanded space to do that.
5) We will continue to keep everyone in the loop if you sign up for our weekly email list here: rossowineshop.com
All the best in 2011!